Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] [D&D 5E] Experienced DM looking for regular players on Fridays

Edited 1636639299
Group Complete! All applicants will be added to the waiting list! Lord Alagondar´s Last Dance The year is 1441. In pursuit of the ancient necromancer, the party decides to leave Baldur's Gate and head to the many-storied city of Neverwinter. Some say that it is the Jewel of the North, but in recent years, it had its share of troubles. Lorenzo Alagondar, the grandson of the legendary Lord Nasher Alagondar, has survived a daring coup two years ago and is now barely holding the fabled city together. A no easy task in the best of times. Orcish tribes threaten the city from the North. In the east, a red star is always burning red at night, an omen not to dismiss. The nation of Amn is mustering an army in the South. Its purpose is unknown, but a good leader must prepare for any eventuality. And if that was not enough, giant rats are emerging from under the great city. Not a threat by themselves, but worrisome, for what can drive these usually cowardly creatures to such audacity? This is a DnD Grand Campaign where player choices matter. Will the group support Lord Lorenzo? Or will they only try to profit from the misfortunes of the city? As a DM with 5 years of experience, I am looking for 2 players for regular weekly sessions on Friday evening (18:00 GMT+2 Berlin Time) to bolster the ranks of 4 current players . Players of all skill levels are welcome! I use a combination of Discord (audio-only) and Roll20 in order to play. If interested, please write me a personal message with the following information:   1) Your age 2) What is your favorite part in TTRPGs? Are you familiar with Discord and Roll20? 3) Will you be regularly available for Friday sessions ( 18:00 GMT +2 Berlin Time )?  ATM all player characters are at level 5.
Hey, I'd be very interested in joining!  22 years old The parts of TTRPGs that I enjoy the most, and that makes me loves the hobby is RP and combat, I especially love tactics and strategy. Have been using Roll20 and Discord for several years. I'm Norwegian, so the time fits really good, and regular attendance have never been a problem for me
Thanks everyone for showing interest! My group is complete now. Everyone still applying will be added to the waiting list.