Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Stars Without Number] LF 3 to 4 players! (EST, GMT-5)

S tar- H ighway I ntergalactic T rash Co. wants YOU… to join their ranks of esteemed waist disposal, and towing, professionals! Seek out a new career traveling across the stars providing a vital service to this, and all other galaxies, whether they want it or not. Take pride in joining in the fight for a blacker and cleaner universe at the front lines of the struggle against Intergalactic Warming for the betterment of all of our futures together. This will be a completely Sandbox campaign following the crew of a struggling Star-Highway Intergalactic Trash Co. Waist Disposal and Towing crew in a wide open universe. It's a dirty job but somebody has to do it. Very laid-back campaign focusing on roleplaying in a setting inspired by Douglas Adams, Terry Pratchett, Joss Whedon, and Robert A. Heinlein Player creativity will be of the upmost importance as the adventures of the crew and the very galaxy itself will be collaboratively created and expanded on by both players and GM. System to be used will be Stars Without Number due to its lighter rules system and wealth of tools for randomly generating content. Experience with Stars Without Number is NOT required. Looking for 3-4 players for this game. Game Time will be one night a week either Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday evenings EST (GMT-5). Actual start time to be decided on by the group. Sessions will last between 3 - 4 hours. Game is expected to run at least until September 3, at which time continuing the campaign will be decided on by the group as my schedule might be changing. Game will be ran over Google+ Hangout using Roll20 App so G+ account is required. Voice capability is also required and Video is preferred. 18+ Ages only please, just makes things easier. Here is a little about myself as a GM. I am a Junior at Savannah College of Art and Design working on a degree in Game Design and Concept Art. I started my Roleplaying "career" with AD&D 2e. My favorite systems right now, in no particular order, are; The One Ring, D&D 5e, Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 1e and 2e, Edge of the Empire, and Adventurer Conqueror King. I have been running games on Roll20 just about since it launched, and am currently also running a D&D 5e campaign as well. I tend to run rather fast and loose with the rules based on the situation, and like to add House Rules when I think they are needed. This will be my first time actually running Stars Without Number but I have a good amount of experience with the games that were inspirations for it and am excited to try it out! PM me or post here with questions or interest. Cheers!
I would be very interested!
interested for tuesdays. what time would game start in EST?
Stephen
Pro
Sheet Author
Sounds pretty good. I'd be interested. It just depends on the times since i'm PST.

Edited 1406873113
Very Interested I'm in the Central Time zone, and have a mostly open schedule

Edited 1406941692
i love to join if you would have me, my schedule is very flexible during the week, this would be my first time playing if that's cool :)
Thank you all for the interest in the game! Unfortunately I am going to have to postpone starting this game for a while due to an added work conflict that has come up. I would rather hold off on starting it than having to reschedule games due to a conflict, as that is not fair to the players. I will post here again after this new gig is completed and try to get this thing going again!
when your back to your normal schedule i'm interested
I would be very interested in joining.