Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Purchase History, Purchase Amounts and Dates

Hey all, Maybe I'm missing something, but is there a place where you can view your purchases, dates of purchase, and the purchase price you paid for things on Roll20?  I was trying to find some spending totals to report on spending I did on roll20.  I could comb through my bank statements, but I'd much rather just view receipts like you could do on most online stores. Thanks so much for the help!

Edited 1636538004
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
If you go to your Account, under the Account Type and Subscriptions section (right half of the page) you should see a link for Past Invoices. That will show you links for the receipts. You'll need to click on each receipt link to get more of the particular (like price), but the date is readily visible. EDIT: Nevermind...I looked a little closer and it seems that only your subscription invoices...not invoices for Marketplace purchases... :-/ My bad. EDIT #2: But if you click on My Marketplace Items (from your profile link in the upper-right corner) that will show you your marketplace purchases and the dates of purchase (just not the amounts).  That could help you narrow down your bank statements that you need, though...?

Edited 1636583969
Yeah, I'm probably just going to have to go through my bank statements.  Thanks for the help! *Edit: Roll20, please give us a way to see receipts for past purchases/orders like other online stores.  Thanks!