Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Roll20Con Adventure | Massacre at the Mithril Mines - A 3rd Level 5e One Shot for charity Code2040 [paid] [$20 on StartPlayingGames LFG]

Munky
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Greetings Humans! Are you looking for a One Shot to play in this weekend during Roll20Con? I'm offering 3-6 seats Pay-To-Play, with benefits going to Charity Code2040 in Roll20CON this weekend. I'll be running One-shots I have written that are also available on the Marketplace all weekend long! On Friday Afternoon I am running Massacre at the Mithril Mines from 3pm-7pm EST (or until the session is complete)!  Attendees to this 5e One Shot room of Roll20CON will also receive:  Roll20CON 2021 achievement badge on your Profile.  $10 credit on your first game at SPG if you use my referral link to create your account on SPG.  All the Roll20 PRO account benefits of my tabletops.  Access to my Endless Dungeons Discord Server for games.  Access to channels on my Discord that will give you benefits from my $10 Patreon Tier ! That includes maps, tokens, and Adventure PDFs I write for the rest of November!   Invitation to The Arena channel on my Discord where I will periodically host West March style Arena Events!  Access to all of my Compendium Features and Charactermancer options in this game (which is pretty much every WotC and KBP option available)  Don't have time to make a Character? That's fine, I will have 10 Pre-Gen Level 3 Sheets with Artwork available for you to choose from if needed!  You will also be serenaded with Ambience and Sounds from Syrinscape while we play!!!!!!   About the adventure   In this One Shot adventure your party will travel to a nearby mine that usually supplies the Empire with mithril ore, but has now suddenly become silent...  As you approach the mines, a quiet chill fills the air. The small storehouse just outside has already been ransacked and is completely empty… There is no sign of life to be found. The mine entrance looks like it has not been used in nearly a month. Cobwebs dance in the breeze around the entrance of the cavern as the echoes of silence shed from deep within... You enter to find thousands of rock hard purple spiny egg sacks covering the walls... You then hear a loud bubbling pop followed by an echo of cracks and breaks from all around. A disgusting alien-like head of a worm slithers its way out of its shell and onto the ground. The two foot long hatchling sounds off an ear piercing shriek as it flops it’s way towards you. As you look around you see dozens more coming out of their shells...   This is a D&D 5e One Shot and is a part of Roll20Con. We will be playing with 3rd-level characters, and you will have access to all of my Roll20 Compendium expansions for character creation. You will need to have a working microphone to participate. Video not required, but encouraged. We will be using Discord for voice and/or video, and there will be a Syrinscape bot I built for ambient music to add another layer of immersion to the game. Massacre at the Mithril Mines Game Logo: Writtten By Meditating Munky (that's me!!!) Use My Referral Link to my SPG This link will prompt you to sign up for StartPlayingGames if you don't already have an account there already. This will also give you a $10 coupon to use in your games hosted with them!  This game will require payment to GM Gold at a rate of  $20 for Roll20CON session and discord access, payable on Roll20 Partner site StartPlayingGames (SPG) Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. Once you have a SPG Account set up   Sign up to the Massacre at the Mithrill Mines HERE !!! Any questions? Ask here or in the "Find a Game" applications forum! Happy Roll20CON! -- Meditating Munky. Market Place Content Creator Since 2016 and Roll20 Community DM since 2014  running games in every Roll20CON since it's inception!
Gold
Forum Champion
Down, DOWNdeeeeep into the MINDS of Meditating Munky ?!? Happy Roll20COn 2021. Good to see you all again. Getting on that SPG
Munky
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Gold said: into the MINDS of Meditating Munky ?!? Beneath the cobwebs and muffled murmurings, I am pretty sure there is a Gibbering Mouther powering this mechanical engine I call a mind and body!
Gold
Forum Champion
Watch out for Gibbering Munkys