Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Is there a Script for this?

Im looking to turn on and off ability commands through macros, is there scripts for this?
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Are you talking about unchecking "Token Action" from them?  I had a script a while back that did that, but it wasn't very satisfactory as you had to reselect the token to make them disappear. If that's not what you mean, can you go into more detail?
I want to have a macro that when i click it, a specific macro in the "attributes and abillities" section turns off of being a token action and another turns on
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Here is the script I wrote... 7 years ago...&nbsp;&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/1143437/script-usepower-use-tracking-and-flagging-of-encounter-and-daily-powers/?pagenum=1" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/1143437/script-usepower-use-tracking-and-flagging-of-encounter-and-daily-powers/?pagenum=1</a> It should work for that, or at least let you try out the functionality.&nbsp; If it seems like something like this is viable, I can look into tailoring it closer to what you're needing.
What you sent me looks good, but appears to be set up as "ability is active until resource pool is consumed, then hide ability" if im not incorrect. what im looking to do is Basically for a character state transformation i have a main macro which calls buttons for 2 other macros "on" and "off". the "on" macro does an FX command, uses token mod to switch the rollable token side, and adds a condition from combat maste. the "off" macro does an FX, switches the side back and removes the condition. i would like to have it so when the on macro happens, the main weapon ability is turned off and the augmented is turned on, with the reverse happening for the off macro.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Right.&nbsp; I guess I was intending you to look at the behavior and decide if it would suite your needs before putting effort into building a generalized form.&nbsp; =D
whoops, ill take a Closer look now that im out of school XD
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Cool. =D