Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

The Festival of Emeralda - Jukebox issue

Howdy, I added The Festival of Emerelda to my current game, excited to run my players through it for Roll20CON, which I still will be. I just wanted to point out that the added sounds to the Jukebox has messed up all my sounds. It removed them all from their folders, and just deposited them folderless in the Jukebox. I didn't have very many, so the issue isn't too great for myself, but others who have quite a few might find that to be a bit of a problem. Good luck
Hi there TheMino7aur, Thank you so much for calling attention to this and we are really sorry that this messed with your organization! Our team is working on a patch ASAP to prevent this from happening elsewhere.

Edited 1637354871
Yea, kinda wish I hadn't added it to my game. Lost it all, including the renaming and folder sorting. Now I've got just original audio names in the Audio Manager and no clue what is what :/ hundred of tracks. Wish we were warned before adding it. Will we be able to get any of this back? Or is it now a case of stopping everyone from adding that addon.