Hello everyone. I'm fairly new to roleplaying in general and have been trying to find games on here. I've got one game going good but I've had a bunch of others that have been cancelled either before or after the first session. So instead of being frustrated with other peoples games I've decided to try DMing myself.  In regards to this I would like someone who has alot of DM experience to maybe spend a half hour or so going through what I have set up and troubleshoot some potential issues that might arrise and maybe a quick primer on some of the mechanics that I'm not familiar with.  If I can get that accomplished I would probably look to actually run this adventure. I would think that I would run this sundays at 2:00PM central time zone. Going with the setting I have I will probably be somewhat restrictive on what races and classes will be allowed so that might scare some people off, specifics of that will be on the campaign page.  Other then that I will require players to have a microphone as I feel text chat slows things down to much and hurts the role play. Plan to use the built in voice but have Skype as a back up.