Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Interest Check: DnD 4e Wed 7:00 pm CST

Looking into running a game on wednesday nights my time. There will be plenty of RP and the combat will be challenging and balanced for the party. Game Facts : Setting: Homebrew. System: 4e Starting lvl: 1 Pantheon: Stardard 4e, subject to reskinning. Run Time: 3 hours+ Schedule: Wed 7:00 pm CST, not  subject  to change . Roleplay: Back story expected. You will help describe world back story as well. You will be in volved  in storytelling. Reskinning accepted and encouraged to accommodate story. Conduct Expectations: Be on time. Be reliable. Be in character more than out of character. Rule lawyering not tolerated during the game. Mic necessary, Cam encouraged. Dice rolled in game, have macros.  If you are interested PM me or discuss below.
I'm looking forward to get started, i sent you a PM... Will play as an Eladrin Wizard...
If you still have room my wednesdays are pretty good
Still accepting applicants until we get distilled into a core party.
i would like to apply. I am new to DnD if that should be okay?
Recruitment Paused I apologize, getting a lot of people and I do not wish to disappoint, I hate turning folks away. From this point on applications will be as stand bys.