Dungeon Master : Professor Bagon      Hello I am Professor Bagon and I welcome you to join me in my D&D 5E campaign settings. I am a Pay To Play DM because it allows me to be here full time, provides incentive for both myself and players to continue the games that we agreed upon. I think that $20 dollars per session is fair because with the money it will allow me to provide for myself and allow me to do something that I enjoy and love, which is D&D. Dungeons and Dragons has a special place in my heart because it was what allowed me to break out of my own shell and make new friends when I was younger and what inspired me to seek out being a full time DM online. If you decide that I should be your DM please feel free to contact me as I will be on Roll20 regularly throughout the week and setting up games for everyone that wants to join. My goals as a DM is to make the players enjoy their time in the games and growing a community.  As we play feel free to ask me for anything, even homebrew stuff because many of the groups that I've played for always wanted some homebrew content in their games. I also have been dungeon mastering for over 8 years, had groups ranging from 2-10 players and campaigns that lasted for 5-6 months. There are some table rules that I enforce to protect players from harassment and scrutiny so please play nice. I know that not everyone gets along well, but please refrain from insulting or provoking other players in the group as that kind of behavior will be dealt with swiftly.  Schedule:  Monday - Saturday. 6P.M. to 10 P.M  (two 10 minute breaks) Payments are made VIA Paypal and full refunds will be offered if you do not enjoy your time. Curse of Strahd Module  - Thursdays and Saturdays 6P.M. to 10P.M.  $20 per session or  $14 0 for entire month Baldur's Gate : Descent Into Avernus Module  - Mondays, Wednesdays and Friday 6P.M. to 10P.M. $20 per session or $200 for entire month Dragon of Icespire Peak Module - Tuesdays 6P.M. to 10P.M $10 per session or $60 for entire play through. Again feel free to contact me on Roll 20 as I will check up here regularly     Sincerely Yours, Professor Bagon