Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Giant Snapping Turtle Monster Missing from Tomb of Annihilation

I picked up the Tomb of Annihilation for the sole reason of getting the Giant Snapping Turtle monster so my druid could wildshape into it.  However, I don't seem to have access to that creature after picking it up.  I'm assuming this is an oversight, but I worry because it still hasn't been added after all this time.  Do they plan to add that creature to the compendium or should I just look to get a refund? Thanks!
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Tomb of Annihilation predates the period when Roll20 started putting Module content into the Compendium. You could certainly ask for a refund, but the easiest solution as a Pro user would be to use the Transmogrifier to move the Giant Snapping Turtle from a ToA game you create into whichever game you want the creature to exist in. It does seem a bit inefficient to buy the whole module for just one creature, though.
Yeah, I figured I could just create the creatures using the stats I have, but I figured it should probably be included with that purchase.  I can't imagine I'm the only person to want the creature.  I mostly bought the ToA for that creature and to support roll20 because I enjoy the platform.  It's not a big deal, I just feel like it should give me access to the creature in my compendium if I pick up the module.  I guess the way I wrote it may have come off a little hostile, but I more just wanted to bring to attention that the beast wasn't in there.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Older modules are slated to have Compendium content added, but there is no timeline I am aware of.