Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Show button for Tooltips on Tokens doesn't save when token is saved as default for a character sheet.

Chuz
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Show button for Tooltips on Tokens doesn't save when token is saved as default for a character sheet.  The subject pretty much says it all. Create a token with a tooltip and the Show checkbox checked. Use that token as the default for a character sheet Drag a new token for that character sheet, no tooltip shows up and Show checkbox unchecked. Chuz
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
This was reported in the feedback thread for the feature. Hopefully, it will receive a fix.
Andrew R.
Pro
Sheet Author
Yes, I reported it and I made a Help Center request too. I’m working around it with TokenMod until it’s fixed.