Hi there! Starting a couple of new campaigns over the next couple weeks (schedule below). Looking for a few more players. Several slots open at the moment, but filling up fast. Looking for players that are looking for a longer-term campaign. My games are fairly balanced, encouraging roleplay from those interested. I'm happy to take time outside of sessions to answer questions and give tips as requested. Prior to joining, we'll do a one-on-one call together to answer your questions, walk through your character creation/campaign questions, and get to know each other a bit, so you know what to expect during my games. Schedule : Dungeon of the Mad Mage/Homebrew (experienced players only) Starting Level 12+ Weekly on Mondays, 5:30pm PST Only 1 slot left Tomb of Annihilation (beginner friendly) Starting Level 1+ Weekly on Wednesdays, 5:30pm PST Only 2 slots left Lost Mine of Phandelver  (beginner friendly) Starting Level 1+ Weekly on Thursdays, 5:30pm PST Only 3 slots left Let me know if you have any questions and don't hesitate to reach out if you're interested. May your dice rolls always be epic, at my table or another!