Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

BECMI Character Sheet Updated - How Do I Get New Version?

Edited 1637206200
Hi All, I noticed that the BECMI D&D character sheet was updated about ten months ago and again 6 days ago, but I've been using the original sheet since June of 2020 (18 months ago). When a character sheet is updated, does it automatically update for all games it is already in use? If not, how do I access the updated sheet in my campaign without screwing up all the current PCs and NPC character sheets in my campaign?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
If you have installed your sheet using the Roll20 drop down selector, you will always have the latest version. In general, sheets update invisibly. If they are properly written, you should never need to worry about lost data. If you have installed manually (pasting in HTML, CSS and JSON), then you will need to manually grab and install the latest files. But again, it's very unlikely that you will disturb any data.
Thanks for the reply, Keith. I originally used the Roll20 drop down selector, so I should be all set.