Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

TokenMod Setting Directional Lighting

In my last game, a player pulled out a Bullseye Lantern.  Is there a way to set the light direction with TokenMod?  I tried  light_angle,  directional_bright_light_total, limit_field_of_vision_total but none of them seem to work.  The light distances are set fine, just not the direction.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
There is a long-reported bug with Dynamic Lighting for the API that makes this impossible. You can set it, but it won't "take" unless you open and close the settings dialog box. It is very annoying.
Does that affect Has Vision also?  I found in my last game this past Sat that even though the setting was On, unless I opened and saved again it would not take.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Yes, it affects pretty much any setting that has to do with UDL. 
Bummer :(  Well thanks everyone.