Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LF GM][PAID][D&D 5e][Saturdays ~5pm EDT] Your homebrew world

1637429744

Edited 1637616154
Edit: We found a GM! Thank you. :) Link to listing: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/313102/looking-for-a-gm-for-your-next-adventure" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/313102/looking-for-a-gm-for-your-next-adventure</a> Copied from listing: Four experienced 5e players looking for a GM. We all have our own games we're hosting other days but want to play on Saturday evenings EDT somewhere between 3p-9:30p EDT. We are not looking for a party size more than four. We're roleplayers primarily. No fans of meta-gaming or out-of-character chatter. We're looking for a GM willing to run a 5e campaign using discord for voice. Make reply below or poke us on discord. Toroxus#7429 **About us:** Toro: Prefer a mix of roleplay and meaningful combat. Enjoy a serious-tone campaign where the players and GM collaborate on the fun. Character interactions are what makes D&amp;D memorable and impactful. Black: Enjoys games that feel personal to the characters we play. Enjoys having a personal investment to the world. Fan of both heavy combat sessions as well as heavy roleplay sessions. Happy: Can have fun doing just about anything but leans more into heavy roleplay. Really enjoys building a character that the DM can emotionally destroy later in the game. Ezura: I am down for all kinds of gameplay and up for any kind of adventure but would like our decisions to matter whether if its for the worse or better. This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $5 per player per session via GM's choice of Paypal or Startplaying. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.
Heya! My name is Kamon and I'm currently a professional DM who's been honing my craft for the last decade or so. I started out with 2nd Edition AD&amp;D, and have since played and DM'd 3.5, 5e, as well as GM'd all the White Wolf games, Mothership, Pathfinder 1e, and a smattering of others. TTRPGs are my passion, and I'm hoping to make a career of sharing my passion with others via Roll20! I've mastered Dynamic Lightning and have a good grasp of API's and macros to streamline the playing experience and bring my worlds to life. I do use a bit of homebrew, but it's largely optional and only meant to speed up combat and bring more flavor into the game. Anything I implement is up to player discretion, because at the end of the day we do this to have fun, and I work my hardest to facilitate that fun. Additionally, I do a plethora of voices and some sounds effects to enhance the experience. I'm always learning and trying new stuff, so my games will only get better as time progresses. If you'd like references, I have a good list of people who will vouch for my professionalism, ability to immerse my players in the world, and proficiency with Roll20. If you like what you've read and want to give me a shot, I'd love to talk with you! My current rates are as follows…. 3-shot “Tutorial”: $10 a head per session Full-length Campaign: $15 a head per session Session 0: $5 a head
Discord ping sent