Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Cthulhu Dark Ages Character Sheet Help

Edited 1637538485
Bear
Pro
Hey everyone, really hoping someone can help me. So I looked that the custom "CoC 7e Sheet" and the "Roll20" one and both confuse me, as does the fan made Dark Ages sheet. I love the simplicity of the half and quarter values that CoC 7e has, but one sheet has a purple and a green die, and the output doesn't clearly tell me what that was, same for the skills. I am very confused by all of this. Can someone help me please? I need to make head and tail of it before I run the game (or even transcribe the characters over) Also I just noticed whether I pick Invictus or Dark Ages, the sheet stays the same basic CoC 7e sheet in the game, is that a glitch?  Thank you in advance.

Edited 1637586692
David
Sheet Author
The buttons are are explained where you selected the sheet on the Campaign Settings page. About Buttons and Rolling: You may notice the absence of hard and extreme values. These have been moved into the roll buttons and templates. When you use a roll button involving a Skill, you will see in the chat log a rolltemplate displaying standard/hard/extreme Skill values. The Green Buttons are used for normal(single 1d100) rolls, with the Result displaying the level of Success or Fail. The Purple Buttons are used when Bonus/Penalty dice are applied to the rolls and will roll 3x1d100 dice. The first roll is used for 0 Bon/Pen dice applied, the second for 1 Bon/Pen and the third for 2 Bon/Pen. "+" indicates Bonus Dice and "-" Penalty Dice. The Level of Success or Fail is displayed for each tier. The bonus & penalty dice reroll the tens and units due to limitations of the Roll20 dice engine. Also if you changed the sheet type on the game details page this will only effect sheets added after you made the change.  To change sheets added before this you will have to click the cog on the top left of the sheet.
Thank you so much! :) 
David
Sheet Author
Bear said: Thank you so much! :)  You are welcome.