Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFG - D&D 5e

Edited 1637621905
Hello, I am a veteran player, and I am looking for a D&D 5e group that plays in the evening/night according to PST zone (any night except for Friday or Saturday nights). I have a few requirements for me to join: 1) The GM agrees that they will never one-shot permanently kill a character by an enemy or trap. 2) The GM that is not out to kill the players' characters but is there to help us enjoy the story. 3) The group is a PvE group where players are there as a team and won't backstab (PvP) each other. 4) The GM keeps the group's players limited to a certain number of players, so that we can play our turn more frequently, e.g., four to six (maximum) players. 5) If a player builds a character around certain rules, and the rules support the build, then the GM will allow the design and intent of the player's character, since this will help the player enjoy their character. 6) The GM is patient with the players, is kind, and is ultimately a chill GM. 7) A peaceful, chill group with no angry players. 8) No horror games. 9) No evil aligned player characters, e.g., were not here to kill innocents, hopefully we can make this world a better place as we are working towards our personal goals while accomplishing the tasks to complete both our character arcs and campaign story arcs. 10) Chaotic alignment does not mean stupid actions; "Oh, I am chaotic, so I am going to do this stupid action just because of my alignment." 11) Multiclass and variant races are accepted, e.g., I could play a dhampir that ends up playing a ranger, druid, warlock as the game progresses because things happen in the story that shows a reason for the shift. 12) Having a Discord server would be preferred. 13) Clean family-friendly chat. 14) I like dynamic lighting in the game. Please respond stating that the above requirements are met in the group, when you guys meet, a little bit about the group, a little bit about the campaign, if you have a Discord server, anything else you want to mention to me, any questions you have for me, and any requirements you have from your players. I look forward to receiving offers to join your group. Sincerely, Nathanial
Sounds like you've had a lot of bad experiences. What time would you like to start? Are you interested in 3.5 or just 5e?
I have had plenty of bad experiences. I know 3.5 and 5e. I just happen to have the books for 5e and no longer own any 3.5e books. When is your next game?
I have a game tomorrow night at 6 pm MT but that group is full.