Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] Pathfinder 1e - Late Night weekly game

Just as the title says… please, no soliciting for paid games.  Here is my  Bio Another ‘old-school’ guy here I guess, and I’ve got to say that I’m getting to the point where the numbers really don’t mean too much to me anymore. I’m looking more for the experiences that gaming offers. The  camaraderie , the humor, working towards common goals, etc. Gimme a shout if we share similar thoughts on what gaming should be. I’m looking forward to hearing from you.
Let me know if you find one. I’m an old fart and I’d love to be a player in a Pf1e game.
We’ll do Jonah. So far there hasn’t been much of a response, but I’ll keep you in mind. The obvious solution is to just run my own game, but truthfully, I just can’t do “full-time GM” anymore. I don’t have the mental capacity for it. (Too many publications, too many rules to memorize)  Maybe I can find a group that splits the duties…
I might be up to split duties with the right group but I’m real selective.
I be willing to join, I also be willing to do round robin GM.

Edited 1637964284
Well, let’s get this moving along then… [Moderated]
I'll be running The Sunless Citadel for Pathfinder 1E starting this Sunday at 7:15pm EST if you're interested. The setting is The Lonely Coast but there will be plenty of shared worldbuilding, though still classic fantasy. Haven't decided if this will be weekly or bi-weekly, see how the group shapes up. You should be able to find under LFG or here <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/314992/lonely-coast-the-sunless-citadel" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/314992/lonely-coast-the-sunless-citadel</a>