Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Festival of Emerelda content wipes music

As the title. This is a warning to anyone using the Festival of Emerelda content that was given away for free a few weeks ago. When I first loaded it into an existing game, it wiped all of my music that I had attached to the game, playlists and all, replacing all of them with the (admittedly very low quality) sounds that came with the content. With a recent update to the content, my music, after I had loaded it back into the game, was wiped  again  as soon as I launched the game right after updating. Don't use this content, it will wipe all of your carefully curated and playlisted music inside the Roll20 game that you load it into.
Yeah, I was wondering what was doing that...
Hey folks, Sorry for the trouble! I've passed this along to our production team to rectify the issue that is wiping music content. If you have a Pro subscription you should be able to attempt using the Rollback feature to reclaim the lost music. Bare in mind, Rollbacks only go back 7 days. If you do not have a Pro subscription and this has happened to you, please reach out via Roll20.net/help being sure to provide a link to your game and our XP Team can try and get you sorted.