Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFM] [Paid] [5e] Beginner-friendly "Dragonheist" campaign, run by professional DM with more than 80 reviews - Mondays 8pm GMT

This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of US$15 per weekly session, due at the start of the session, through a 3 rd party site. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. Waterdeep: Dragon Heist is one of the most exciting and novel of the official modules released for D&amp;D 5e. It is an urban adventure focused on investigation and intrigue. Waterdeep is a thriving city full of wonders, but, at the same time, a city of great danger. As newcomers to the city, the players will have to tread carefully, trying to make allies and stay on the right side of the law, while a gang war threatens to tear the city apart. Waterdeep is the most diverse and accepting city on the Sword Coast, and all manners of both mundane and phantastical people make it their home. It serves as the perfect introduction to the world of the Forgotten Realms, the decades-old campaign setting that is the home of countless D&amp;D role playing adventures, video games, and novels. Rogue drow, rebellious tieflings, gutsy goblins, and gentle firbolgs, everybody is welcome in the City of Splendor. This campaign will appeal to players that enjoy a rich, lore-heavy, living world to interact with. There are many powerful people in Waterdeep and their intentions are not always clear. Choose your friends carefully, and seek allies that will look out for you, or risk getting caught in a web of intrigue and deception where betrayal is inevitable. The module is fairly slow-paced, with characters remaining in the heroic tier (levels 1 to 5) for most of the adventure, which might not appeal to some players who enjoy the power fantasy of the upper tiers. This play-through is specifically aimed at beginner players. You do not need any previous experience with D&amp;D, 5 th edition, or Roll20, to join this game. The Roll20 listing is at: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/311588/waterdeep-dragon-heist-adventure-in-the-city-of-splendor" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/311588/waterdeep-dragon-heist-adventure-in-the-city-of-splendor</a> Or for more information send me a message and ask for my DM profile with more than 80 reviews from players. Of course I am always available to answer any questions you have about the campaign, the setting, and the playstyle. Send me a direct message and ask for my Discord ID if you have any questions or doubts. Normal 0 false false false EN-GB X-NONE X-NONE /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0cm; mso-para-margin-right:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:8.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0cm; line-height:107%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi; mso-fareast-language:EN-US;}
Three players signed on - just need one more to get our heist started this Monday!