Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Help with a T2K macro

Hello to all the Macro Gurus out there! I am wondering if anyone can help me with editing my macro I created for a T2K 4e hit location roll. I created my table and it is functioning - as is the current macro - but my goal is to have the dialogue box read differently. I have added a picture that shows the message log view as it appears when you click the macro (on the left), along with a view that I would like to achieve (on the right).

Edited 1638629478
DJ
Pro
My goal is to not have the result just post the word  Head , or whatever result is achieved, but also show the face of the die.
I know I can get this dialogue if I change the macro as such and the result will show the die face. You can also get the text result by mousing over the die. But I would really love to have it appear as in pic 1 on the right hand side. Thanks for any help!
Bump One last attempt at getting some help
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I don't think this is achievable with vanilla macros, since it would require re-using a roll. Script Cards might have that functionality, but here's a super simple solution: Create hit location graphics with the word displayed as part of the graphic.
Okay, thanks Keith. I have a graphic for each dice side. I just was hoping to have it appear as above, in the first post, not as it does in the third. Everything you are talking about is above my skill set, so I will live with what I have. Thanks!
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Since you're a Pro user, you can use Scripts. I'd find the dedicated ScriptCards thread, and ask if someone will create a macro to do this using that script. It should definitely be do-able.
Thanks, GiGs! Yea, I just hate asking people to do that for me. I don't know... don't want to impose. I may look into it. We shall see. Thanks!!
David
Sheet Author
Are you using the TK4e sheet? This is something that should be on the sheet.