Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

5e Strixhaven Initiate background issues

Hi, I know this just came out today, but I was trying to Build a new Character through the charactermancer and chose one of the new strixhaven initiates (prismari) and I can add the background.  But it states that I should get the Feat Strixhaven initiate, but I can't add it on in the CharacterMancer.  I can add it after, but then I have to add the cantrips that come with it manually as well.  Also the seplls listed in the background don't get added to my spell list either.  Hopefully these features get fixed, it seems like something that would have looked into, as these features are a big selling point of strixhaven In the Equipment, it also appears I can't pick Artisans tools from the dropdown, only an instrument
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Tom, You should post those concerns in the announcement thread . Usually after a big release, Roll20 will post a feedback thread and leave it open for a couple of weeks. After that, a  Help Center Request  is the best way to be seen. The devs don't usually patrol the forums at large.