Tired of all the Pathfinder / D&D5 ‘Curse of Descent into Saltmarsh’ games? Looking for something more unique? A homebrewed world where your characters can flourish and pursue their ambitions? I could be your GM. I have been running tabletop games on and off for two decades now, and have recently decided to try my hand at professional GMing. My hobbies are writing, world building and board game design, and they all greatly synergize for tabletop RPGs. I am a world builder first, and love character driven sandbox games, with an even mix of combat and roleplay. I will start out with a main story line to get the characters moving and introduce the players to the game world. I strongly favor heroic, proactive characters, encouraged to take initiative, build their own things, and change the world. Games would use Discord for Voice and Roll20 for maps and macros. First session always free. This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of €10 per session, by Paypal or Roll20 Subscription gifts. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. My preferred system is Gurps 4th edition. You dont need any prior experience, and dont even need the books. I have made interactive character sheets and cut down the options list to what is relevant to my campaigns. I will guide you through character creation. As a point buy, skill based system, Gurps is very flexible and great at grounded versimilitude.   PM me for more details. Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0cm; mso-para-margin-right:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0cm; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi; mso-fareast-language:EN-US;}