Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Can I check when my subscription expires?

I know how to go to 'my subscription', but there doesn't seem to be any way it tells me when my current subscription expires. Is it avaliable to see anywhere? And followup question: If I cancel my subscription, do I retain whatever subscription benefits until the time paid for it ends?
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Other than going to the send a request through the help desk  and asking the devs, you should be able to go to your account page and look at past invoices. It should show the date processed which gives you a rough idea of when you are charged. As for the benefitts. If you cancel your subscription, they last till the end of your current subscription duration. Supposed that you subbed for a year and canceled 3 months in, it continues till the end of your sub year. If you subbed for a month and canceled during that month, it ends at the end of that sub month.