Currently playing Icewind Dale: Rime of the Frostmaiden . We have an opening as a player had to leave due to schedule changes so we are looking for one more player to join our gaming group on Monday eves have fun with roleplaying and rolling dice. I want to stress that we are looking for a player to join us and hang out with us, continuing in other adventures after Icewind Dale. Right now, the road map looks like I will be stepping back as DM while another player (experienced DM) steps up to run a homebrew, or another player (brand noob at DMing) might run  Dragon of IceSpire Peak  or  Sunless Citadel . Then, I have  Wild Beyond the Witchlight  to run. Then...??? I'm looking at higher level adventures available in the Marketplace to run that would use the characters from Frostmaiden or Witchlight. We're in it for the long haul! The party is 6th level now and has progressed through Chapters 1&2 (the more sandboxy chapters) for the most part. They still have a few Chapter 2 quests they can explore. They consist of a paladin, warlock and artificer. And an undead elf lord mummy NPC that smells of pumpkin spice. They could use a healer... We use Discord for voice, and games run Mondays 7-9PM PST. If you are interested, apply here .