Amid the hustle and bustle of the world-famous centennial Radiant Festival, the guards of the so-called Edgewatch precinct must take down Absalom's sickest serial killers, brashest bank robbers, and cruelest criminal masterminds in order to ensure the festival's success and the safety of Absalom’s citizens. After a string of seemingly unrelated crimes is revealed as part of a much larger criminal plot, the members of one select squad find themselves at the center of things and must put their badges on the line to prevent the city from falling into chaos. By the end of this six-part monthly Adventure Path, there's just one group that can lay down the law and save Absalom: the Agents of Edgewatch! About the game This is a pay-to-play game Number of Players : 1-2 more spots open&nbsp; Time : Thursdays, 8:15 PM UTC. Length : about 3 hours per game, plus spare time to finish a scene or encounter Payment : $15/13€ per session, paid up to 24h after the session. We lost one of our players recently. We are middle through Book 5 of the Adventure Path, and we have a hellknight fighter, an awkward fetchling flame oracle, a sweet-shooting goblin arcane ranger, and the squad's sergeant - a human magus with his (adopted) sassy opossum familiar. Both newcomers and experienced players welcome! About me I'm Edwin, 33, he/him. I am a video game designer by trade, but since 2020 I have been focusing solely on RPGs - as a full-time professional GM, a well as a translator and a writer of adventures on the side. In my roleplaying career I've played various systems, including Warhammer, Shadowrun, various editions of D&amp;D, Blades in the Dark and Coriolis. Currently I focus mostly on Pathfinder 2nd Edition, and I run six premium games.&nbsp; I prefer a balanced ratio of role- and roll-playing with some exploration sprinkled on top (when applicable). This means you can expect me to encourage roleplaying and create interesting NPCs, but not every camp or visit to a shop requires a separate scene. And conversely, I love interesting and challenging combat, but players do need a breather from time to time! In my games, even the more linear prewritten ones (like Adventure Paths) I give my players a lot of freedom to pursue leads and threads outside the scope of the adventure and off the beaten path. I love improvising and winging things. Applications If you are interested in joining, send me a DM or use the application thread in the listing: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/257142/the-agents-of-edgewatch" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/257142/the-agents-of-edgewatch</a>. &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;