Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Beastheart and Monstrous Companions (MCDM) issues

Not sure exactly where to post this so please feel free to point me in the right direction if this is the wrong place. Picked up MCDM's Beastheart expansion for 5e on here, and noticed some issues as I dug around in it: 1) The Hunter's Bond subclass page in the compendium is a copy paste of the Ferocious Bond subclass page but with different art. 2) The Hunter's Bond subclass if selected via charactermancer grants no abilities (I don't know what it would grant since I can't look it up in the compendium, but everything that you do get appears to be a base class ability, all the way up through lvl 15) but the other subclasses seem to grant their abilities correctly (at least at first glance)
I'm having the same issues as above, particularly annoying as typically the player I've shared this class with is primarily interested in the Hunter Bond just due to name and art alone and so is currently unable to actually see what the subclass entails. And to add to the above, I've also been unable to access the magic items via the compendium both in and out of game. You can reach the "chapter intro" (for want of a better term), which describes modifying existing magic items, but then I am unable to find a way to view the items themselves. Additionally, I have (with difficulty given I don't know the actual names of any of the items) been able to find a couple of the items in the full list of magic items, but they appear to lack any real description or detail of the effects they give.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hey folks, It looks like MCDM did their own conversion work on this; it's not a Roll20 conversion product. The best place to get feedback on this is likely a PM to the creator, or go to their site —it looks like they have a help system in place. For a Roll20 PM, create a new PM and type in "MCDM". There are several hits, but only one has their logo.

Edited 1639726554
Kavini
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Hey Folks, It appears as though there have been some issues with deploying this content. We're working on a resolution, and will update this thread as soon as the issues are resolved. Apologies for the inconvenience caused by this.
Kavini
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Quick update-- we were able to resolve the issue with the Hunter's Bond subclass; it should now be displaying features in the compendium, and displaying the correct text. Additionally, the magic items are now correctly indexed on the New Magic Items page. Again, sorry for the inconvenience! Please reach out if you have any further problems.
Kavini said: Quick update-- we were able to resolve the issue with the Hunter's Bond subclass; it should now be displaying features in the compendium, and displaying the correct text. Additionally, the magic items are now correctly indexed on the New Magic Items page. Again, sorry for the inconvenience! Please reach out if you have any further problems. Thanks so much for your quick reply and resolution!
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Kudos on the quick resolution!