Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Everyone can hear me talk, can't hear anyone through roll20

As it says, tried every variation of cam, voice only, and nothing for both me and everyone I'm trying to talk to. They can all hear me, but I get no sound from them. Volume is at max on roll20 on my volume mixer.
Are you the GM? Can you hear sound effects from Roll20, for example music in the jukebox or the beep when you're focused on another page and someone sends a text message? Trying to narrow down the possibilities. -Phnord
I'm not the GM, and I can't hear the sound effects. Thanks, sorry for the late response.
1410410746
Gid
Roll20 Team
Matt, go through these steps to make sure it's not an extension or addon that's blocking your ability to hear audio - <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Solving_Technical_Issues" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Solving_Technical_Issues</a>