Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] [FREE] 5E (Willing to DM need to learn system)

I am looking for a group of players who will teach me the system and I will run games. It wont take long cause I have been DM'ing since 2nd edition up to Pathfinder. I have never played 5th and need to learn to start a game to which the players willing to teach get access too that will be starting mid January. The only requirements are that you be older. 21+, chill, and open to teaching. This will be me gathering a play group of peeps that I can use to run in my open world and change its history. Other game times will open up as my time frees up more in the coming months. If you want to get ahold of me on discord Ashe#3393 Or here is fine. I will be around all day responding to Q's
Hey - sounds cool but what timezone are you in?

Edited 1639948777
GMT +6 It would need to be sunday-wed after 4p
Oof, that is 6 further away from GMT than I was hoping for sorry to say
Hello ! I'm a relatively new player and i'm interested in what you have to offer. I am a layed back person and would love to hear more about it , but as far as teaching goes , i don't know if i'm the right person to ask . Anyways , the point is i'm interested , and if you'd have me we can talk more , time zone works for me.