Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFP Just take some Pigment, Netflix & Chill - who is interested in Orpheus

Did you die?  want some pigment?  what is your story? gauging intrest in a game possibility 
Hey there, bit late to this posting but I am very interested. Love Wraith: the Oblivion and the things made with it, including Orpheus. I saw some games up a while ago which were for total newbies and since I had played a short lived chronicle of it back in the day I didn't apply. I'd love to give this a shot if schedules aligned and players could be found. Character: Krystal Lordes (Drag Name: Nekromantikula) Did you die?: Yes, in the most fabulous way. Want some pigment?: Always. How do you think someone as great as me was brought down low? What is your story?: Krystal Lordes is an AFAB drag performer, some would say queen. Her stage name is Nekromantikula and her ish was bringing the Sally from Nightmare Before Christmas into the world of John Carpenter. Her performances were brutal, savage works of art that brought people to the edge of their seats or head-first into a toilet bowl. She was even on an off-shoot drag reality show a few years back that specialized in performers like herself. It was also her introduction to Pigment. She swore she wasn't an addict - she probably wasn't the first year of use. However after the second year she was hooked and by the third year she was even performing when blasted out of her mind. However, being overweight and doing hard drugs brought her down, a death upon the stage. Like Divine said, "Who wants to die for art?" Lament: Hue Shade: Banshee Role: (Drag) performer About me  Age: 35 Pronouns: Any said with respect, default to he/him Experience with WoD: Cut my TTRPG teeth on VtM; found WtO and loved it even more. I've played pretty much every old line game because of a bunch of goth kids being gothic and nerdy when I was growing up. Only had a short run of Orpheus and have long forgotten the metaplot of it but am willing to learn as much or as little as necessary.
I will keep you informed - Game is a ways off.  Not till Febuary