Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Auld Sanguine, a FREE adventure for Vampire: the Masquerade 5th Edition is now on Roll20!

This year, we’ve worked with a number of publishing partners to bring over 100 licensed releases to the Roll20 Marketplace, across 25 different TTRPG systems. It’s been our pleasure to help bring you this plethora of playtime goodies in 2021! We at Roll20 are proud to announce our final official licensed release to the Roll20 Marketplace this year. We’ve partnered with our friends at Renegade Game Studios to bring you Auld Sanguine, a free adventure for Vampire: the Masquerade !  This is a short holiday adventure for 4-6 low level vampires - perfect for ringing in the new year with a fang! What’s more - Renegade is currently running a special promotion for folks who play this during the holidays, and a massive prize package is up for grabs ( Vampire: The Masquerade Prize pack including the Deluxe Artifact Edition Book of Nod, Sabbat: The Black Hand Sourcebook, Second Inquisition Sourcebook, Storyteller's Screen and Toolkit, 5 sets of Vampire: The Masquerade Dice, and 5 Discipline Decks ). You can enter to win by submitting photos of your coterie playing Auld Sanguine on Roll20. Get a bloody move on - you’ve only got 17 days left to submit! Click here to learn more  - if your coterie is thirsty for prizes, by all means step up to bat! Happy holidays all, and we look forward to bringing you more TTRPG goodness in 2022!

Edited 1643643691
Katie C.
KS Backer
So, I finally got around to running this and... more of this, please .  Coming from the Pathfinder world, I'm used to having ready-made adventures for when I'm having a low-energy week (or, you know, two years). Pop them open, read them, make some notes, and you're good to go. It's something I miss with running V5. I want to give players memorable adventures with a fun premise, but bad brain days are a thing. I loved that it was fairly easy for players to follow the hooks while also doing their own thing. They solved the whole mess their own way, and it's added some fun lore to our city.  And just so we're clear, I'm not even asking for more free adventures. I will pay money dollars for modules like this.