Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Assistance with Creating my First Macro

Good Evening all,  I have been attempting to make my first power card macro and I am finding it very confusing, I have read so much nd have been trying but I guess I really do not understand how it is done.  I would like to make a Two Weapon Fighting power card macro and others, but this one first, I have been playing around with things and am just not figuring it out.  Could someone please assist with my badly started macro? !power {{ --desc|Two Weapon Fighting --format|Joxar --leftsub|**Main Hand** --rightsub|**Off Hand** --Main Hand|[[1d20+@{Joxar|strength_mod}]]vs AC }} I am trying to get my proficiency score added to this and the second weapon and am not figuring out how.  Also the title is not coming up, this is what I get with what I have If someone could offer me guidance I would truly appreciate it. Thanks Firefox1968
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
For something like this, it is always good to see if there is a thread for that specific api script.  If you check the api forum, there is an active thread about a quarter of the way down the first page.  If you don't get a reply here, posting there will be sure it is seen by people using that script.

Edited 1640793430
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Edit: seem you already go a more comprehensive answer on your API form post. If this is using the D&amp;D 5E sheet, the attribute name for the proficiency is pb , so [[1d20+@{Joxar|strength_mod}+@{Joxar|pb}]]vs AC should do the trick. More info on the sheet's attribute names: <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/5ESheet#Directly_Referencing_Attributes" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/5ESheet#Directly_Referencing_Attributes</a>