Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] Rune Quest: Roleplaying in Glorantha [Free]

Edited 1640749459
Looking for two more players to join a group of of player that have been with me some time in another campaign I am running.   I am going through all the short campaigns that Chaosium has to offer but going to weave them into the story of your character.   If you have any questions and or want to join let me know.    Game Info: Saturday Morning :  10:30 AM (AZ TIME) Sessions: Weekly, lasting between 2 to 2.5 hours Type:  Long Campaign Min Age: 21
I will be down for this if you are still looking for a player, I have never played rune quest before but I am familiar with Chaosium.
If I may inquire, which version of RQ is being used?   Cheers!
Rerednaw said: If I may inquire, which version of RQ is being used?   Cheers! RuneQuest: Roleplaying in Glorantha.  It's the  the current version