All games will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $5 USD per session per player via Venmo. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. Session 0 comes with no charge, 1-on-1 sessions are open to negotiation depending on circumstances. Good afternoon/morning(whatever it is for you) My name is Chris and I’d love to DM for you. The session in question would be on on either Saturday, Monday or Tuesday nights starting sometime after 7 EST. I am a life-long DM and avid DND player who focuses on creating player-built adventures (or I can run a premade module if that's what you really want!). I like to run a long (typically a 6 hour- first session) where we go over everything from what you are interested in as a player, and as your characters, and we will incorporate those aspects into the world that you get to play in! Why should I be your DM? I have life-long experience crafting worlds for players online or offline. I have run a handful of games through Roll20 and other online platforms and countless games on pen and paper. I run my games through skype using bots to deliver from a vast library of music that fits the theme at hand and craft handmade world, regional, city and even battle maps through Inkarnate.  What can you expect? I run open, sandbox, player-centric original content games. The main theme is established, the story is there, but these are elements the players choose to engage and I let the players write their own tales. I only present the players with problems, not solutions. I try to make the most dramatic things happen, the dice and the players' action are the final arbiters. On that note, I roll everything openly. Secret checks are only rolled by players if they wish to conceal an action or outcome. I’m open to basically anything. If you have an idea for a campaign don’t be afraid to present it. I try to make the most of my own resources when I have time. I detail my loot with the players in mind. I roll randomly but I like juicy drops so I’m often inclined to pick the next thing on the table if it looks sweet. Services I provide to you Discord nitro boost for optimal sound quality through voice and bots Handmade maps through Pro level Inkarnate Roll20 Pro to share books with players and allow character creation with source books One-on-one sessions (typically 3-4 hours) Session 0 for player led world building This session comes with no charge Schedule: Saturday, Monday, Wednesday - TBD for future groups Friday - 4:30 EST - new group ( FULL ) Contact Info: Skype: Dagnar#1478 *Please do not try to contact me any other way as I may not see it in time if at all*  Rules: Group Rules Be cool to each other. We will play as long as a majority of the group is present You do not owe for the week if you miss Respect each other's time - and don't be late. Three strikes of any rules and you will be removed and blacklisted from all future games. Allowed Content I allow anything published by wizards of the coast in any form, this includes unearthed arcana. I allow anything written by Matt Mercer or MCDM team without questions. Homebrew content can be allowed with approval. Homebrew Stuff Stats are done through either a standard array or expanded array if you choose Standard array: 15, 14, 13, 12, 10, 8 Expanded array: 20 16 13 10 8 5 If you wanted to do stats any other way let me know (rolling, point buy, etc) I Don’t allow variant human, instead every race starts with a feat at lvl 1 with a maximum of two feat ever on any one character You can change one of your feats on a level up. This allow you to make thematic choices for your characters instead of feeling like you have to pick something for the power of it You gain all the other bonuses and attributes of your race I like the rule of cool. If it makes sense and you can explain it well then I will probably allow it even if it goes against RAW Matt Mercer’s resurrection rules How To apply? Message me @ Dagnar#1478 and answer the following questions: Name Age Timezone What is one thing you always wished you could do in DND but never could? What is your #1 pet peeve in DnD?