Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][5E][Free][9pmPST][Saturdays] DM looking for players to try out a homebrew world and campaign. Journeys through Unteris

Hello There! I am a newer DM looking for 3-4 players. It will be a late night game, 9pm pst, on Saturdays. I understand that is really late for a lot of people and I do apologize as that is the only time slot I have. Still able and/or willing? Awesomesauce. The world of Unteris is a relatively peaceful one splint into five known kingdoms, Frosdain, Sabu, Monstera, Viridiem, and Vistem. Most people live relatively normal lives. This story starts at the Unteris Majiks Academy (or UMA). Players will start at lvl one and go through the school up until lvl 5. I'm doing this to help establish a good party synergy between characters. PM me if you have any more questions please. :) And there will be a session Zero UMA is pulled from Strixhaven with a few added extras. :) The campaign won't end after lvl 5, that's where the real adventure begins. All official 5E is allowed, no homebrew. Backstories are highly encouraged as I do like to pull players into the story. RP/Exploration/Combat in that order. Game will be played on Roll20 with using Discord for chatting.
Hi Noahbelle,   This sounds amazing! I would very much be interested in this campaign. Thanks for replying to my LFG post. Let me know what/when is good!! Regards, Goober
Hello, my name is Brian. I came across your post and thought it was very intriguing. Some friends and i had tried doing an academy setting once before Strixhaven had came out and it honestly went horribly so i would love to try it again. I am rather new to 5e although I have 9 years of D&D experience including 2e, 3.5, and pathfinder. I played a little bit of 5e when it first came out but then all the groups i was with wanted to play pathfinder. i hope you still have room available. my discord is DuskD3mon#7880.
I have questions and I am a night owl, so I might be interested Munnin2#0953 on discord
hello, I am relatively new to dnd but if youre willing to help someone along a bit I'd be interested as well? discord is that thing#3407
Hello my name is Jeremy but I don't generally mind what people call me since my discord will be different I would love to join if you'll have me I'm an experienced DM and Player and can help with anything as long as your willing I'm very RP and backstory focused and love intrigue, politics, and grey area problems The session lines up perfectly for me as my active hours are in the evening and night anyways my discord is Cryomancer#2274 Best of luck finding a crew I know being a new dm can be rough
Ok, so, I'll be honest, I got a LOT more traffic than I actually thought I would. The Saturday campaign filled up quickly. If any of you are still interested, I am considering/planning on making a Wednesday Game to try and get other people able to play.
Noahbelle M. said: Ok, so, I'll be honest, I got a LOT more traffic than I actually thought I would. The Saturday campaign filled up quickly. If any of you are still interested, I am considering/planning on making a Wednesday Game to try and get other people able to play. Never underestimate the power that D&D holds over people who truly enjoy it.
I am interested please msg me if you still need players 
I'm interested because I lost a game I was in and I want a chill gm message me
Noahbelle M. said: Ok, so, I'll be honest, I got a LOT more traffic than I actually thought I would. The Saturday campaign filled up quickly. If any of you are still interested, I am considering/planning on making a Wednesday Game to try and get other people able to play. may be interested depending on the schedule with other games!