Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][5E][Free][9pmPST][Saturdays] DM looking for players to try out a homebrew world and campaign. Journeys through Unteris

Edited 1640906856
**FULL** Thank you for the interest! Hello There! I am a newer DM looking for 3-4 players. It will be a late night game, 9pm pst, on Saturdays. I understand that is really late for a lot of people and I do apologize as that is the only time slot I have. Still able and/or willing? Awesomesauce. The world of Unteris is a relatively peaceful one split into five known kingdoms, Frosdain, Sabu, Monstera, Viridiem, and Vistem. Most people live relatively normal lives. This story starts at the Unteris Majiks Academy (or UMA). Players will start at lvl one and go through the school up until lvl 5. I'm doing this to help establish a good party synergy between characters. PM me if you have any more questions please. :) And there will be a session Zero UMA is pulled from Strixhaven with a few added extras. :) The campaign won't end after lvl 5, that's where the real adventure begins. All official 5E is allowed, no homebrew. Backstories are highly encouraged as I do like to pull players into the story. RP/Exploration/Combat in that order. Game will be played on Roll20 while using Discord for chatting.
Hey, I'm interested in giving your Strixhaven a try. I'm a mature, experienced player who plays nicely with others. I build and play characters that are fun and interesting, not optimal. For your campaign I'm thinking about an elven enchanter focusing on the Hypnotic Gaze ability. A very cerebral, manipulative Dr. Spock meets Obi Wan Kenobi "these are not the adventurers you are looking for". I'm interested in meeting you and discussing your game. Hit me up here or in Discord Jelico#6026. 
Hi Noah! im fairly new to playing, but i have watched countless hours of actual plays like critical role, dimension 20 and TAZ. i would love to create a character to be part of your story and world! im partial to casters but open to trying things out!  i have a character that i think would fit in well with your campaign: a sheltered air genasi wizard who spent his childhood studying because he was not allowed to leave his manor. now grown, he wants to search for knowledge to help him find his Djinn father, and begins doing so by joining UMA  Your schedule and your RP/Expl/Comb mentality both work for me as well! let me know if youre interested :)  discord: MeeloG#4803

Edited 1640891913
Hey, this sounds pretty good! If you still need players I am happy to fill in a slot. I usually have free time during the weekends so this sounds fine to me. I also have a lot of character ideas and I'm always down to play! my discord is The Orb Ponderer#7779 if you need to tell me anything!
Hello Hello! I’m Neko! I’ve been playing D&D and other tabletop games for the past 5 or 6 years now both as a DM and as a player. I’m willing to give this campaign a shot as I like to create unique and different characters and love seeing how they may interact in the world around them along with the other players! I’m a patient person and love meeting new people, and my schedule works perfect with this campaign! I definitely have a few ideas ready and hope to possibly be considered! Discord - TheMajinNeko#8850
Hello, Names Dylan and i enjoy d&d alot. ive been playing on a homebrew game but of course no one can sync up a good time so we havent played in awhile. Im interested in playing your homebrew and Saturday works cause Sundays is my only day off so i can stay up all night. So im not as experinced but i make up for it with good RP. i love good dialog and just getting into character. So i hope im what your looking for to join. Discord: Cexystub #7165  im just turning 30 next month so this would be a cool birthday gift lmao okay CoolBeans and i thought i was the only one that still says Awesomesauce haha
Call me Luke. This sounds like fun. I have been playing for 12+years mostly as a DM. My last group fizzled out and I would like to play as a player for a bit. I have not played in roll 20 but I have explored it.  Discord rmfidosa#2211
Cexystub and David P, I appreciate the interest. I am currently full with one who may or may not bow out.
Okay thank you for letting me know maybe next time ill be in the running lol