What: Space Opera One-Shot in the very approachable game Lasers & Feelings! When: Sunday, January 9th, 18:30 EST Who: Me (a GM with 15 years' experience) and hopefully you! Where: Here's the Roll20 game listing , and you can watch the stream on Twitch here! Hello! I'm a pro-GM who used to run drop-in RPG events back when spending hours face-to-face with strangers indoors wasn't a genre of nightmare. For obvious reasons I haven't run any events in a while, but I'm bringing it back through the magic of Twitch! This is a free game, and everyone is welcome to play, even if you haven't played this or any other game before. The one caveat is that since I'll be streaming the game you will have to sign a media release and be old enough to sign a media release on your own behalf (so 18+ only). The game itself is pretty goofy and casual, so don't expect super serious or mature subject matter.