Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Tokenmod problem but its not the sandbox

In my 3 live sessions, that have players on the rosters.  If I hit the checkbox for show tooltip and then use a macro that does "!token-mod --set defaulttoken" the sandbox does not screw up at all, but what does happen is the google chrome tab running the session for me locks up big time for 15-45 seconds straight.  This only happens when its done to a token assigned to a player.  The apiheartbeat, which normally isn't installed, when installed, it also locks up visually but its histograph reports no abnormal behavior in the actual sandbox and I can even still use the sandbox tab and restart the api and it responds just fine.  It is the actual live session like whole UI of the page that locks up.  Any ideas what is going on? Posting a screenshot below of all scripts installed and the four newest scripts are the only ones added after this issue arose but I think its related to the patch and not any api script can anyone replicate this, I get it on two machines.  
On a very empty barebones setup of just token mod I can replicate it but the hitch is alot shorter, the most noteable way to see it screwing up is you can then go select another token but theres no radial options, no settings button, no statusmarkers button, no 3 bar edits for a while, but if its a new session its super quick.  
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hmmmm... Is it a particularly large game? Does the issue occur in an alternative browser, or just Chrome?
All 3 sessions, 1 is my original that I worked everything out of, another is just my one shot session that I've run nothing out of yet at all.&nbsp; And the third is a campaign session that has about 2/3 of chapter 3 of dragon heist prepped in it but not even remotely close to large imo.&nbsp; 2 rows of pages, 25 character sheets, but the issue is something that breaks roll20's tab, its not the sandbox, its not lag, the html just stops behaving right or something.&nbsp; I will show you: <a href="https://youtu.be/mZdsYgQX9oo" rel="nofollow">https://youtu.be/mZdsYgQX9oo</a> My alternate browser has a bajillion extensions and I don't like to run roll20 in it but this is happening on 2 different chrome browsers on 2 pc's.&nbsp; In the video I didn't fire them but all the macros and token actions do nothing once I click the setdefault button which again...is just !token-mod --set defaulttoken.&nbsp; It only happens with specifically the showtooltip box when its changed and I click that macro.&nbsp;&nbsp;
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I was having a weird lockup earlier today with Chrome, as well. It seems to be over now, but the site became totally unresponsive while Firefox acted normally. I know the dev team was working on fixing a problem with card dealing today. You might have run into the issue while they were updating the code?&nbsp; The set defaulttoken is a weird connection as well. Maybe just give it a bit more time?