Looking for one player!&nbsp; Saturday afternoon. Return of the Runelords is the sequel to the classic AP that started it all.&nbsp; Join in on the epic battles and adventure as the PC's explore the ancient ruins of Thassilon, and take part in the fight against an ancient evil.&nbsp; Return of the Runelord playthrough is not required, this is a standalone adventure! This is a fresh campaign, so you will get the chance to make your mark on Golarion as a level one adventurer.&nbsp; This story takes place in Varisia, one of Paizo's most supported and vibrant settings.&nbsp; The AP has just begun, and you have not missed any meta plot action as of yet! Wrath Shall Reign! The Return of the Runelords Adventure Path begins here, in the pine-shaded port town of Roderic's Cove . Grudges and gossip are ever-present in small-town life, and Roderic's Cove is no different. The town has seen its share of troubles in the past with Riddleport pirates and a haunting by the town's founder, and now those tensions are bubbling up again. After a deadly brawl breaks out, the heroes must piece together what troubles the small town. Along the way, they stumble upon something larger than faction squabbles among the townsfolk—an ancient smoldering threat has flared to life. The powerful ancient wizards who once ruled this land are returning! GM Bio: Over the past 5 years, I have done a deep dive into Pathfinder.&nbsp; It was a bit of a late start to Tabletop RPGs, but once I started I found that I could not stop.&nbsp; I now find myself playing games 6 days a week, 10 games in all, with around 50 people in my network of players.&nbsp; I have had such a blast getting to know people and running games for them, and I have spent over 5000 hours playing to date. My GM style is RAW when possible, but occasionally the rule of fun does take precedence.&nbsp; Pathfinder is complicated, so I am always happy to discuss rules and rulings.&nbsp; You never have to worry about a vengeful GM, upset because you second-guessed a calling.&nbsp; I find that a table works best when everyone is working together to remember the rules.&nbsp; (Because there are ALOT of them!) I like to GM with lots of enthusiasm, which includes lots of different character voices, visual aids, and lots of music to set the atmosphere. I love a good challenge for my players, but I never work against them. It is really important for me to help my players tell their stories.&nbsp; I love to see a player having a nice time at my table. Interested in running another game?&nbsp; Send me a message.&nbsp; I have openings in my schedule.&nbsp; References available. The Details: Saturday | 2-5 PM PST| $12.50/session Roll20 Return of the Runelords: Secrets of Roderic's Cove (Book 1) (Fresh AP) Interested? Send me a PM. Happy to answer questions. Current Games: Curse of the Crimson Throne: Book 1 Curse of the Crimson Throne: Book 1 Wrath of the Righteous: Book 1 Wrath of the Righteous: Book 3 Strange Aeons: Book 3 Rise of the Runelords: Book 3 Rise of the Runelords: Book 1 Return of the Runelords: Book 1 (1 slot available, Saturday, 2-5 PST) Return of the Runelords: Book 1 Carrion Crown: Book 1 Carrion Crown: Book 2 Strange Aeons: Book 1 (1 slot available, Friday 11-2 PST) Finished/Retired Games: Jade Regent (Completed) Rise of the Runelords (Finished) Skull &amp; Shackles (Completed) Strange Aeons (Finished) The Silken Caravan (Completed, multiple times) We Be Goblins (Completed, multiple times) We Be Goblins Too (Completed, multiple times) We Be Goblins Free (Completed, multiple times) Beginner Box (Completed, multiple times) Player: Mummy's Mask (Current, Book 6) Giant Slayer (Completed) Dragon's Demand (Completed) Trial by Machine (Completed) The Slave Master's Mirror (Completed) This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $12.50 per player per session. Payable via Venmo, Paypal, Apple Pay, or Zelle. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/11521671/b-return-of-the-runelords-secrets-of-roderics-cove" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/11521671/b-return-of-the-runelords-secrets-of-roderics-cove</a>