Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Chat Timestamps not showing up

Edited 1642105502
Chat Timestamps are turned on but they are not in the chat.
Andrew R.
Pro
Sheet Author
Turn them off and back on again. This worked for the last person to report this. 
No it is broken still, when you toggle it on and off and on it only maintains till you reload the page then its off again.  
Andrew R. said: Turn them off and back on again. This worked for the last person to report this.  came here to report this as well. doesn't seem to be a fix if people have to toggle it on every time. whats the point?
I do not use timestamps, but instead I like Chat Avatars Disabled. And since recently I have to toggle it each time I load into roll20.
Yeah, Chat Avatars are always on & Timestamps always off when you join a game, even if your settings say the opposite.  It's ignoring the state of those settings on game load.
Andrew R.
Pro
Sheet Author
Good troubleshooting! You should use the Help Centre and Send a request  now to get Roll20 staff attention.