Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for a longer term group.

I'm an 18 year old college freshman looking for a group of players to play VTTRPG's. I'm looking for players that are for the most part willing to try out new games and trade in and out for who is GMing. I'm able to play in the evenings of most days and on the weekends mostly. I personally would like to try out GURPS and would be willing to GM the first game if nobody else wanted to.
I am willing to joing and try out any RPG you can throw my way. I am also perfectly willing and somewhat able to GM when you want to trade out.
I'm definitely up for a long-term group, and i love trying new systems. I'm also willing to GM, even new stuff, as long as the group doesn't have a stupid big number of players.
I should probably add that I am in EST and that I am currently using Skype, Mumble, and Google plus. Just pm me if you want my contact info.

Edited 1407117898
If you still have spots open im willing to join. I would enjoy trying out new systems and i have some time into 4e and can DM that if needed
Awesome, we have 4 people now. Looking for one more.
I'm interested as well. I shot you a PM

Edited 1407170398
Sweet. Should we get a campaign going so we can discuss what we're gonna do?