Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Scriptcard not processing the condition

What is wrong with this script? No matter what the value of selected|character_stress, The condition always goes to the Panic subroutine. !scriptcard {{   --#title|@{selected|token_name} makes a Panic Check   --=PC1|1d6   --?[$PC1] > [$selected|character_stress]|Panic   --+|@{selected|token_name} did not panic. [$PC1] < @{selected|character_stress}   --^Final|   --:Panic|   --=PC2|[T#Panic-Check]   --+|@{selected|token_name} panicked! [$PC1] > @{selected|character_stress}   --+|[b][$PC2.tableEntryText][/b]  --:Final|   --:Final| }}
I got it working, finally!
Andrew R.
Pro
Sheet Author
I always assign variables and use them in conditions instead.  —-=Stress|@{selected|character_stress} —-?[$PC1] -gt [$Stress]|Panic
Thanks. I figured that out.