Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFP][Paid][Homebrew material] The Millimeter Crown

Hello everyone! I have created a little world that I am looking for players to play in! I want this world to build through D&D games and player choices. Then this world can be built upon player choices and reflect these games.  There is more of a description on my LFG post for Monday the 24th. We have one person who is interested and I would be able to run the game with 1 or 2 players. The world consists of quite literally a little world where the setting will be a child's room which is filled with a kingdom of living toy's that is built in a magical drawer, an empire of bugs, and a setting of munchkin people. This setting will be where our players will play in and I encourage full creativity with character creation and journey! For example, perhaps you are interested in being a monk beetle or maybe a lego wizard.  I am open to questions! Let me know!
UPDATE: The first session will be free as well now. I have two players that are interested in joining and we are looking for maximum four players! Let me know if anyone is interested.