Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[FREE] [LFP] MONSTER OF THE WEEK. [18+]

Edited 1642439326
Greetings Hunters, You are being summoned to deal with a legend.  A creature that stalked the woods for centuries if not longer.   Many movies and stories have been published about this creature.   The citizens of Deerborn, Michigan  can no longer ignore this threat. It once contained itself to the forests now., Now nearby farms and houses are being attacked.  Time to put this creature' down.  I am doing a series of mysteries for MOTW.  I am really looking for people that want to RolePlay over minmax and enjoy the setting I am putting together. If you are interested please post on her or DM me.  I am looking to run this today in the early afternoon.   Thank you
I don't know if I'd be able to do it this afternoon but I always love motw, so feel free to reach out to me if you do more games!
I'll going to be normally running these in Saturday morning.  Let me know if this works for you
I should be free on Saturday mornings depending on how long it goes. I have a biweekly game in the evenings, though I imagine it should be fine. 
I am in Arizona right now.  MST