Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Blackwater Creek (Call of Cthulhu) issue with Maps

Ralph
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Hi, I purchased the new CoC-module "Blackwater Creek" as part of the "Keeper Screen" bundle. Alas the maps from "The Jarvey Farm" on don't load into the game. As there is no option in the Help Center to put this issue (these products are not listed there) I am trying to see if others are experienceing the same issue. BR Ralph
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
This should go into a  Help Center Request . Choose marketplace issue when you are prompted. It will go into a ticket for eventual patching, but they might be able to help you out directly before then.
Ralph
Pro
Marketplace Creator
The only section would be "Officially Licensed Content Issue" - but under Call of Cthulhu this product does not appear.
Hi there! We went ahead and repaired the base game for you! Please refresh the game page and see if it's working for you now. If not, please don't hesitate to reply here or DM me. Happy adventuring!
Ralph
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Superb - thanks a lot! All issues resolved.