Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Forum last post times confusion.

Edited 1642590802
Posting here as the answer may get more exposure than in the bug forum. Today being the 19th I can see this:- However looking in the thread shows nothing new for 4 days and no post by this contributor. Any one know why? I have seen this a couple of times and it does affect the topics order in the list. I would guess that either it was added then somehow deleted either by the individual or some anti spam action. It would be nice to know and maybe the team can find a workaround. I did a quick search but couldn't find any mention of why this can happen.
The most recent comment was deleted - it was a posting by a spam bot that eventually got deleted. 
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
This is a pretty common occurrence, for exactly this reason. I actually reported that particular post (as I'm sure others did).