Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Stepping Away

I am leaving Roll20 for the foreseeable future.  I no longer have the time to work on sheets, nor the funds to maintain a pro account.  If there are problems with any of the sheets I made please ask other authors to see what they can do. This is something on my end and not Roll20.  I have enjoyed my time here, thoroughly appreciate the people and...well, I am thrilled to know those that I do.  Yawl are awesome.
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
You'll be missed for sure! Hopefully the world sorts itself out and that helps stabilise your circumstances so you can return... all the best for the future CPP
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
;-( It's been great having you along for the ride CPP.  Roll20 has been a better place because of your numerous contributions! Best wishes.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Wow, you've been a mainstay, CPP, both knowledgeable and helpful. I hope we will see you again in the future.
Really sad to see you go CPP :( I can only really echo the sentiments already shared above but your involvement and altruism within the community has helped countless folks have the opportunity to play their favorite games. Really hope all is well and that we will see you around again in the future!
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
You have been a powerhouse in the sheets world, CPP. If it's purely a financial problem, I'd suggest looking into setting up a Patreon or Kofi, and sure there are people who use your sheets who would help keep your subscription going. Whatever happens, I'm wishing you well.
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Hate to see you go CPP. I learned a ton from you.

Edited 1642849201
Tony R.
Pro
Sheet Author
I'm really sad to see you go. You've done great work with character sheets. Good luck in your future endeavors. 
John D.
Pro
Sheet Author
Though we've never corresponded directly, your contributions to these forums has helped me wrap my head around sheet building, and seeing that you had influenced others on this thread that also offered their advice to me shows the far reachimg impact you've had here. Raising three boys under five and working a demanding job, I understand how difficult it can be to make time to do the things you enjoy. I hope you're able to take life's challenges in stride and find balance. Take care! 
Gold
Forum Champion
Thanks again for your Community created contributions to roll20