Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] [D&D 3.5] [Paid] [$10 USD] Group is looking for at least 2 more

Alright, now that I have all the information, we are a group based on stealth and are looking for at least two more players. If you are interested in the campaign you can visit the the link to the games LFG here&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/319817/nightingales-in-the-smoke" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/319817/nightingales-in-the-smoke</a> we have just reached level 3 and are currently on a mission to find some thieves who stole a bunch of charity items. if you would like to know more please post a reply and i will explain more. This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of&nbsp; $10 USD, every week via PayPal . Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.
we are still Looking for more players i have one interested but we could use one more. Two would be appreciated.
I like the game description! Very good concept for a campaign!&nbsp;
In the city of Melvaunt there are a group of small folk whisper gnomes and a halfling, who are trying to become adventurers. The task could not be harder for them as their first mission almost left two of the 4 dead. Sent on a mission to clear some critters from the storage room of a cheese shop, they met up and made an attempt to destroy the critters. The critters turned out to be a maggot infestation led by a dire maggot. Having to retreat and reassess the situation, they devised a plan and used fire to kill the critters. After words they owner rewarded them and the group spent the next week helping to clean the mess up and continue to work for the cheese man.&nbsp;