Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

4e DM up for consistent gameplay

Title says it all. Playing Forgotten Realms (Faerun) setting. Abberant races/class welcome, but vanilla'd preferred. Time will be 8:00pm CST on 4/2/2013 (Tuesday, tomorrow) will be playing every other day or once a week. Sign up with comment.
I might, it just depends
What's the starting level for characters going to be? Are you going by a premade module? Can characters use themes and backgrounds?
I'm interested; you accepting newbie players? I've played a few 3.5 and pathfinder games and made 4 characters, but I haven't done 4e yet. Not sure if I could quite get one created before that time tomorrow as I have an appointment, but I can try if you want :) Edit to add: Hmm, maybe I'm not ready for 4e yet... it is very different so far from 3.5 and pathfinder XD Good luck though!
I'm interested, too. I have no experience actually playing D&D or 4E, but I've done a lot of reading up on the system, and have at least one (mostly) finished level 1 character sheet available.
can i use ddi  and im interested  to play have little exp though if that is ok
Starting level will be level 1, of course. Themes/backgrounds allowed, but neither can affect skills/ability scores (as in, backgrounds/themes will not provide bonuses to abilities, but skills can be increased [on by by +2] but cannot become trained through themes or backgrounds.) I would prefer using Mythweavers for documentation, but other sources are fine, so long as they are link-able into webpages. As far as what I am running, it will be a cross-breed between module and homebrew.
Also, each player who is -positive- that they are going to play needs to send me a private message. I will be sending out links for the campaign. Everyone needs to have thier level 1 characters primed and ready 1 hour -PRIOR- to game start. The hour prior will be for me to prep sheets and whatnot.
Hey still have slots open
Yes, we still have 3 total spots left (with 3 players already in). Send me a link to your character sheet on Mythweavers or another documentation site (mythweavers preferred).
Too late to get in? If I can get in, what role do you need for the campaign. I have multiple characters available depnding on need.
<a href="https://app.roll20.net/join/107268/J0XDSw" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/join/107268/J0XDSw</a> For those of you wishing to join with a ready character, here is the link. 45 minutes till launch.
If you don't get enough players, I could participate if this was moved ahead about an hour. Unfortunately 9 eastern is a tad too late to get started.