Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Carrion Crown replacement player Needed (ASAP) for Monday evening PF campaign

Helping out a fellow GM here as we just lost a player out of our group of 5 (4 now)... Carrion Crown (about midway through module 1 at this time) *15 point buy *Starting out at level 3 for where we are at right now *Skype required Usually starting out at 2-3 PM CST for a 4-6 hour session weekly If interested post here or PM me ASAP as the next session is a few hours away!! :( Thanks Tom
SWEET Found one just after 10 minutes after posting, thanks for the offers!! All set for the moment, sorry for the delay on this update!! Tom
Let me know if you need someone to drop in. :)
It's an extremely popular AP and date/time slot :) I'm not surprised you found someone so quickly.
Thanks, the new player worked out just perfect for us all and had quite the good time tonight!! Great sessions ahead I see for our group!! Tom :)